Change Your Address And Other U.S. Post Office Services

Sep 28, 2021 · Scammers may charge $40 or more to do what you can do for just $1.10 using the moving section of the official website. Go to your local post office and request the Mover’s Guide packet. Inside the packet is PS Form 3575. Fill out this change of address form and give it to a postal worker behind the counter.

Actived: Saturday Jan 29, 2022


Financial Assistance for Food, Housing, and Bills | USAGov

(52 years ago) Jan 04, 2022 · Get help from government programs that are offering temporary COVID-19 assistance to pay rent, funeral reimbursement, and student loans. Food stamps and federal meal programs have also changed their rules to provide extra help during the coronavirus pandemic.

Category: Food, Get Code

Apply for Nonimmigrant Visas to the U.S. | USAGov

(52 years ago) Aug 16, 2021 · Apply for a visa. The process of applying for a visa will vary depending on the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where you apply. Follow the specific instructions for the country that you’re in. In general, you will need: To complete online form DS-160, the nonimmigrant visa application form. A photo. A visa application fee.

Category: Coupon, Get Code

Getting or Renewing a U.S. Passport | USAGov

(52 years ago) Nov 03, 2021 · How to Apply for a U.S. Passport. Please note: Passport operations continue to be affected by COVID-19.And processing times change throughout the year. Check the status of passport operations to see current processing times and more.. U.S. Passport Eligibility. To have a U.S. passport, you need to be a U.S. citizen by birth or naturalization or be a U.S. national.

Category: Coupon, Get Code

Food Assistance | USAGov

(52 years ago) Oct 29, 2021 · Get information about government food programs including SNAP, D-SNAP, WIC, supplemental food for seniors, and free or reduced-price school lunch and breakfast. Learn how food programs can provide emergency help during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Category: Food, Get Code

How to Apply for U.S. Citizenship | USAGov

(52 years ago) Oct 28, 2021 · Learn the steps for becoming a U.S. citizen including how to apply, sample test questions and what is the naturalization process. Also, find information on dual citizenship, how to get proof of your U.S. citizenship if you were born abroad or …

Category: Coupon, Get Code

Where's My Refund? Check the Status of My Tax Return | …

(52 years ago) Oct 04, 2021 · Whether you owe taxes or you’re expecting a refund, you can find out your tax return’s status by: Using the IRS Where’s My Refund tool. Viewing your IRS account information. Calling the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 (Wait times to speak to a representative may be long.) Looking for emails or status updates from your e-filing website or software.

Category: Coupon, Get Code

COVID-19 Unemployment Benefits | USAGov

(52 years ago) Oct 07, 2021 · COVID-19 unemployment benefits can help employees, gig workers, and self-employed people whose jobs have been affected by the coronavirus pandemic.

Category: Coupon, Get Code

Official Guide to Government Information and Services | …

(52 years ago) can help you start your search for government information by topic and agency.

Category: Coupon, Get Code

How to Register to Vote | USAGov - Official Guide to ...

(52 years ago) Oct 04, 2021 · Register to Vote. Visit to register to vote. Depending on your state’s voter registration rules, the site can help you: Register online. This is available for 40 states plus the District of Columbia.; Download the National Mail Voter Registration Form.You can fill it out onscreen and print the completed form, or print the blank form and fill it out by hand.

Category: Coupon, Get Code

Unclaimed Money from the Government | USAGov

(52 years ago) May 03, 2021 · The unclaimed funds held by the state are often from bank accounts, insurance policies, or your state government. Start your search for unclaimed money with your state’s unclaimed property office. Search for unclaimed money using a multi-state database. Perform your search using your name, especially if you’ve moved to another state.

Category: Insurance, Get Code

How to Apply for Medicaid and CHIP | USAGov

(52 years ago) Jun 14, 2021 · How to Apply for Medicaid and CHIP. Medicaid is a federal and state health insurance program for people with a low income. The Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) offers health coverage to children.

Category: Health, Insurance, Get Code

COVID-19 Small Business Loans and Assistance | USAGov

(52 years ago) COVID-19 loans, debt relief, and grants can help small businesses continue operating and paying their employees. Learn about the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and other SBA coronavirus relief options for businesses.

Category: Coupon, Get Code

National Passport Information Center | USAGov

(52 years ago) Contact the National Passport Information Center for information on U.S. passports, including the status of pending applications, as well as the locations of …

Category: Coupon, Get Code

Do You Need to File a Tax Return? | USAGov

(52 years ago) Apr 02, 2021 · You can use form 1040NR to file a tax return. Review the specific filing requirements if you are a foreign exchange student or visiting scholar. If you are on a J-1 visa working as an au pair, you may need to file estimated taxes using form 1040ES-NR. If you can’t file your return by the due date, use form 4868.

Category: Coupon, Get Code

Replace Your Vital Records | USAGov

(52 years ago) Aug 11, 2021 · Birth Certificate Copies: Born in the U.S. Contact the vital records office in the state or territory where you were born to get a copy of your birth certificate. Follow the instructions for requesting copies and paying fees. If you need a copy fast, ask about expedited service or shipping when you place your order.

Category: Coupon, Get Code

Confirm You're Registered to Vote | USAGov

(52 years ago) Oct 04, 2021 · To confirm that you’re registered to vote in the upcoming election, check your voter registration status. You’ll also be able to verify your polling location. And you can find out what political party you’re registered with if you specified one. Open All +.

Category: Coupon, Get Code

Who Can and Can’t Vote in U.S. Elections | USAGov

(52 years ago) Jan 13, 2022 · To vote in U.S. elections, you must be a U.S. citizen, turn 18 on or before Election Day, and meet your state’s residency and registration requirements.

Category: Coupon, Get Code

How to Get a Voter Registration Card | USAGov

(52 years ago) Oct 04, 2021 · How to Get a Voter Registration Card. When you register to vote, you'll be sent a voter registration card. It’s a confirmation that you're registered to vote and that your voter information is correct. Your voter registration card typically includes your name, home address, and the address of the polling station where you’ll vote.

Category: Coupon, Get Code

Change Your Voter Registration | USAGov

(52 years ago) Oct 04, 2021 · If you’ve moved, changed your name, or want to update your political party affiliation, you need to update your voter registration. If your state has online voter registration, you can make the changes online.

Category: Coupon, Get Code